Project #3: Learning to build a WordPress Theme from Underscores.
Intake: Meet with Client.
Design: Style Title + Wire Frame + Client Feedback
Development: This well the challenge.
Time Frame: One Year from Start Date
- Learn to understand what goes into making a very simple WordPress Theme from Underscores.
- Make a very simple plugin
- Work with a real client
- Wireframe: Create a wireframe
- Code: Work on coding the page
- Blog: Document it and blog the trails + errors
- Research: how to add JS into a prebuilt WordPress Theme.
Time Frame: Ideally at the end of the summer.
WireFrame: I’m going to build it out and then go back and work tinker with the design + ux.
Notes: I posted it on FB and received some feed back. I adjusted it to the current version.
Next Week: Game Plan